In the midst of it all

Somehow over the last year, I feel like my irresponsible days of being a student have faded away and, amidst the craziness that is life, I have unmistakably entered the realm that is the adult world. I cant quite pin point the exact moment of transition. Perhaps it was when the entirety of my first pay check went towards covering a root canal treatment and a new car? Or it may have even been when I had to forfeit a last minute vacation due to 'work commitments'. Whenever it happened it did and I find myself slowly transforming into something which I am very unfamiliar with; an adult. Now I know what many of you are thinking; grow up, get a life, enjoy the freedom. Indeed, indeed, yes to all of these things. However, in my mind, adulthood is unequivocally linked with; mundane routine, the inability to roam free and quite possibly the entire weight of the world on your shoulders. Extreme? Yes. I can see the metaphorical scales tipping way over to one side as I become accustomed to this new way of life. I know that in time things will equalize and this too will become normality. However, the suitcase in the corner of my room is a daily reminder that its never too late to get up and go and whether far or near adventure is always to be found. Don't get me wrong, I am thoroughly enjoying travelling this new road. I think it may just take me a little time to be doing it the way I want to. So, don't get lost in the midst of it all. Remember what makes you tick, what makes you feel alive.

In an effort to share something of what I have found I am going to attempt to bring a little joie de vivre to my blog. Every Friday I will post a few of the sweet things that make this girl and her suitcase tick. I hope you enjoy...


Comments

  1. God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system,I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts