This day, this road

All of life is an adventure.
Some days are long and hard, and sometimes it feels as if the sun will never set. Others are sweeter than anything we could ever imagine and time seems to elude us as we are lost in the wonder of living. When I stop and ponder the many paths I have travelled, I am amazed and inspired for the mountains and valleys which lie ahead.

Over the last few weeks I have had the privilege of walking a rather delightful road. I found myself drinking each moment in, lost in reverie. The distance travelled and the company kept was sweet. Each day brought a new adventure and in between the business, moments of contemplative solitude revived my soul. Cultural delights were ubiquitous and I found myself lost in the wander of travelling.

And so once more this girl returns with a suitcase, a smile and a few more pages in her journal. Here's to the adventure of life and the people that make it.



Comments

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete

  2. I was suffering from Herpes, i suffered until i meet Dr Akhimien on Facebook page the great Traditional healer who cured me. You can visit him on YouTube for more information. You can also add him on whats-app +2349133157031 or email him on dr.akhiniemodion@gmail.com, his page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Drakhiniem/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts